Date(s) - 01/16/2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Have the life you want by showing up in a new way that empowers you!
Instead of creating resolutions that we break halfway through January, create intentions and focus on them every single day.
During this one day virtual workshop, you’ll create one intention for each life area including how you’d like to feel for the next 3 months. Because how we desire to feel is how we show up in all interactions. And how we show up is what we create in our life!
What’s one goal you’d like to accomplish during 2021? This workshop gives you the tools to focus every day and co-create the life you want! When you learn the difference between goals and intentions, you’ll understand how the words you say create your life.
What You’ll Take With You:
- 3-6 desired feelings to apply in your life. How would you like to feel every day?
- Intentions in all areas of your life.
- One intention or goal to focus on in 2021
- Numerology — we’ll focus on your personal year number and the energies of each month based on your personal year as you create the life you Love over the first 3 months in 2021.
Learn how choosing certain words creates things in your life and how you can shift one word and have what you want. Sounds easy right?
During the workshop, let’s check-in and uncover what’s working and what’s not working and why. This allows you to understand where you are and where you’d like to be.
- How you feel is how you show up in life and what you create. You choose how you’d like to show up and create a new way of being, thus creating a new way of life.
- Intentions are goals in ACTION! What would you like to accomplish?
- You’ll create intentions for all areas of your life setting you up for a successful 2021!
- Knowing your numbers guides you to creating your intentions for optimal results.
- The daily journal, designed by Karmen, you’ll use each day over the next 3 months that includes a weekly Angel Card reading video, numerology, and coloring pages.
- Joyful oil essential mist
- 2 energy stones of your choice — see list to choose from here
- Energy stone stud earrings from Earth Revival Designs that are charged in crystal healing bowls. You’ll choose from amethyst, citrine, and rose quartz.
- Handmade coaster designed and handcrafted by JoHenna Designs.
- Owl lavender bath bomb by Hoping for Homemade
Each day focus on how you’re showing up, what you’re creating, and co-create a life you Love with Divine Source!
This isn’t only a one day workshop. You’ll receive a daily journal with prompts that guide you to focus on one intention. At the end of the 3 months, the vision is you experience this one intention in your life! Your intention comes to fruition.
Grab your spot with limited spaces available. Register NOW to ensure you receive your gifts prior to the workshop. Click here and choose which date works best for you.
November 14, 2020
December 12, 2020
January 9, 2021
January 16, 2021
Wanna gather in person instead of virtually? Grab 4-6 of your friends and book your private workshop in your home. Contact Karmen to schedule your private workshop.
$117.00/per person with payment plans available (for payment plans contact Karmen directly)
Click here and grab your spot today!
Meet some of my clients!
“My favorite part was having the time/space/guidance to focus in on my intentions for each of the 7 aspects of life and the positive rewording.” ~ Elise
“My favorite part was setting intentions for each aspect of life. It clarified for me where I really want my life to go.” ~ Lisa
“My favorite part was learning my numerology! I found it very interesting.” ~ Robin
“My favorite part was writing our desired feelings. It was the hardest thing for me to do but I feel a weight lifted after talking about it.” ~ Debi
“My favorite part was finding out about so many possibilities and making new connections. My heart is open and I get to see other people’s lives/worlds.” ~ Cynde
“The connection experienced with the group and also the individual conversations that helped everyone although initially directed to one person. The experience was a great way to connect who are like-hearted.” ~ Pat